- Input Channels : Each Channel has separate 1/4” balanced phone jack for Mic and Line & accepts both balanced & unbalanced signals.
- AUX Control : This controls the level of the channel in the final mix to Aux Send output.
- AUX Send & AUX Return : These have been provided for sending the pre-fader output of channels for monitoring or for adding a Special Effects Unit.
- MONO/STEREO Output : Mono output is available from either Left & Right output jacks when the switch is in ‘Mono’ position.
- Each channel has GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE, ECHO, PAN and slide LEVEL controls with CLIP LED indicator.
- Echo section provided with Delay, Repeat & Level controls. Tape section for Record & Playback facility.