- AFT-24F2 is a dual channel automatic feedback suppression unit. This feature packed signal processor is designed to provide fast and accurate feedback control in fixed installations as well as live shows.
- 24 digital notch filters and LED indicators for each channel.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs available through XLR connectors and 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo phone sockets.
- Each channel has a control for selecting the filter width between 1/80th and 1/5th octave.
- Dual input sensitivity of -10dBV and +4dBu is provided for each channel, which is individually selectable through push switches.
- Each channel has separate push switch for choosing between three modes of operation – Bypass/ Setup/Live.
- Provision of a Lock switch on rear panel enables the user to keep its settings intact during a program.
- Four segment LED indicator and a Clip LED for each channel.