- 7 Mic & 3 Aux Inputs.
- Preamplifier and Line Output for connecting to a Booster Amplifier and for recording the programme.
- Line Input for connecting the output from any external mixer or permitting SSA-7000 to be used as a Booster Power Amplifier.
- Resettable circuit breaker for protection against overload and short circuit.
- Instant transfer to DC power (Car Battery) if AC power fails.
- Box Speaker/Driver Unit selector switch. Bass boost defeated at Driver Unit position for safer operation of driver units.
|Power Output||950W Max., 700W RMS at 10% THD, 600W RMS at 5% THD, 570W RMS at 2% THD|
|Output Regulation||≤ 2 dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||7 × Mic 0.8mV/4.7kΩ, 2 × Aux 100mV/50kΩ|
|Frequency Response||50-15,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±10dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz|
|Outputs||Preamp 200mV/600Ω, Line 1V/1kΩ|
|Speaker Outputs||2Ω, 4Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 36V (3×12V Car Battery)|
|Power Consumptiion||AC: 1100VA DC: 11A|
|Dimensions||W510 × H185 × D400 mm|