Ahuja CMD5200 Conference Room Delegate Unit Price
The output level of the speaker can be adjusted through a recessed volume control in the unit. Each unit has a headphone output, TALK switch and a TALK LED. The MIC LEVEL LED in the delegate unit flickers to indicate microphone input signal level. Each unit is provided with a long gooseneck condenser microphone which is highly sensitive and unidirectional. The microphone is provided with a diffused LED housing to provide positive visual identification of the unit in operation. The built-in speaker in each unit provides clear and crisp sound reinforcement.
|Current Consumption||< 50mA Max.|
|Mic Auto Switch-Off Time||75 seconds approx.|
|Speaker||Max Input 300mW|
|Controls||Talk Switch, Speaker Volume Control, Headphone Volume Control|
|Dimensions||W118 × H70 × D160 mm|
|Weight||1.05 kg (w/o cable)|
|Accessories||Foam Windshield, 2.5m Interconnecting Cable|
CMA-5400 50 WATTS Central Mixer Amplifier
- Highly sensitive 18.5″ (47cm) long gooseneck microphone for comfortable sharing by two delegates.
- Bright and uniform band LED indicator.
- Chairman/Delegate Units have attractive and well contoured plastic top for superior appearance.
- Rugged and compact die cast aluminium base for better stability of Chairman/Delegate Units.
- Adjustable headphone output available from each Chairman/Delegate Unit.
- Automatic Mic Off feature in Delegate units which is selectable through a switch in the Central Amplifier.
- Chairman Unit has Priority Switch.
- Central Amplifier has a digital recorder for recording the proceedings. Also it can playback the pre-recorded messages.
- Switchable send/return facility in Central Amplifier.
- Three Mic inputs and one Aux input for various user applications.
- 50W PA Amplifier for adequate sound reinforcement.
- Headphone output provided in Central Amplifier for monitoring purposes.
- AC Mains & 24V DC operation.
- Central Amplifier is 19″ rack mountable.
- Central Amplifier has the facility of feeding two independent groups of Delegate Units as required in large conference setups.
- Conference System can be installed in a bus bar arrangement by using Junction Boxes CB-45.
|Line Output 1||17.5V DC/3A Max.; -34dBV (20mV)|
|Line Output 2||17.5V DC/3A Max.; -34dBV (20mV)|
|Power Output||50W RMS at 2% THD, 90W Max.|
|Inputs||3×Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ, 1×Aux 100mV/470kΩ|
|Frequency Response||60-14,000Hz (± 3dB)|
|S/N Ratio||> 60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: -10dB at 100Hz, Treble: -10dB at 10kHz|
|Speaker Output||4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Requirement||AC: 220-240V, 50/60Hz, DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Protections||AC Fuse 1×3 Amp , DC Fuse 2×10 Amp.|
|Dimensions||W483 × H110× D325 mm|