Ahuja WSL-2500R 40 WATTS PA Lectern System
- Compact, versatile and easy-to-assemble wireless Lectern Amplifier with built in 40W amplifier.
- Contains a built-in speaker system consisting of 3nos. 6.5” (165mm) coated dual cone speakers. Provision given for connecting external speaker, if required.
- Supplied with a detachable gooseneck condenser microphone and a reading light for the podium top.
- Contains a built-in VHF wireless diversity receiver. High quality VHF handheld wireless transmitter supplied. (Available in different frequencies).
- Provision for connecting a wired microphone through a 6.3mm phone jack or a line source through an XLR connector.
- Handheld wireless transmitter & gooseneck podium microphone have voice priority over all other inputs. This feature can be switched ON or OFF through a slide switch.
- Built in digital recorder cum MP3 player, which can record on USB pen drives or SD cards.
- Facility for connecting a stereo auxiliary source through L&R RCA plug. It accepts four different sensitivities of auxiliary signal which are selectable through a slide switch.
- Seperate output connectors for LINE OUT & REC OUT through mini male XLR & 6.3mm phone socket respectively, allowing the lectern system to be connected to external amplifiers for further amplification, if required.
- Tonal adjustment can be done through cut-boost type Bass & Treble controls.
- Rugged & stable floor standing base. Can be fixed to the floor with brackets (provided), if required.
- Operates on 240V 50Hz mains supply.
- Some assembly by the customer required.
|Power Output||40 Watts Max.|
|Speaker Impedance (External)||4W|
|Input Channels Sensitivity||Mic-1: 3.0mV, Mic-2: 1.8mV, Line: 100mV, Aux Position-1: 100mV, Aux Position-2: 180mV, Aux Position-3: 300mV, Aux Position-4: 700mV|
|Tone Control||Bass: ±6dB at 80Hz, Treble: ±6dB at 8kHz|
|REC. Output||1V (nominal)|
|Power Supply||AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||AC 100W|
|Dimensions||W420 × H1135 × D580 mm|
|HANDHELD wireless TRANSMITTER||.|
|Spurious Emissions||45dB (max.)|
|RF Output Power||15mW (max.)|
|Frequency Response||50 – 15,000Hz|
|Dimensions||Ø55 × L244 mm|
|Weight||200g (without battery)|