|Line Output||17.5V DC/3A Max.; -34dBV (20mV)|
|Power Output||50W RMS at 2% THD, 90W Max.|
|Inputs||1×Mic 1.0mV/2kΩ (Balanced), 2×Mic 0.65mV/4.7kΩ (Unbalanced), 1×Aux 100mV/470kΩ (Unbalanced)|
|Frequency Response||60-14,000Hz (± 3dB)|
|S/N Ratio||> 60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: -10dB at 100Hz, Treble: -10dB at 10kHz|
|Preamp / Rec Output||200mV/600Ω|
|Speaker Output||4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω, 70V & 100V|
|Power Requirement||AC: 220-240V, 50/60HZ, DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Protections||AC Fuse 1×3 Amp , DC Fuse 2×10 Amp|
|Dimensions||W482 × H88 × D295 mm|
|Accessories||1× Connection Cable CC-46, 1× Extension Cable CC-47, 1× Fuse 3 Amp, 1 × Fuse 10 Amp.|
Ahuja CONFERENCE SYSTEMS CM-4000 CMA-4400 50 WATTS Central Mixer Amplifier
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The Ahuja CM-4000 Conference System provides the much required sound reinforcement at meetings while eliminating problems of poor intelligibility and acoustic feedback. The system is ideal for use in a variety of applications in Boardrooms, Large Conference Halls as well as open conferencing in Convention Centres.
- Highly sensitive 16″ long gooseneck microphone for comfortable sharing by two delegates.
- Bright and clear ring LED indicator.
- Compact and attractive die cast aluminium cabinet in a unique profile.
- Headphone output available from each unit.
- Automatic Mic Off feature in Delegate units.
- Unique Send/Return facility through a stereo jack in Central Amplifier CMA-4400.
- Chairman Unit has Priority Switch.
- Record & playback the messages with the Secretary Unit.
- AC Mains & 24V DC operation.
- Central Amplifier is 19″ rack mountable.
- Three Mic inputs and one Aux input for various user applications.
- 50W PA Amplifier for adequate sound reinforcement.
- System expansion possible through Conference Expansion Unit CMB-4500.
- Conference System can be installed in a bus bar arrangement by using Junction Boxes CB-45.